Our children are not our property, they are part of us. We’ve to deal them with love, politeness, and care. We’ve to love them instead of showing possession only. They are angels, very innocent souls.
- Continuous praying for them as your prayers are their biggest assets of life.
- Deal them with love and care.
- Whenever they come to you, to share something, listen to them attentively so they feel that you are taking interest in what they are saying.
- When they do something for us, help us in any manner that could be even a glass of water they give us, say thank you to them. They’ll learn like this to say thank you so that when we’ll do something for them they’ll be thankful to us.
- Talk to them in a polite way so they can be polite to us.
- Give them confidence that they can share each and everything with us without any hesitation. Not like that if they share something you start scolding them. Be like a friend.
- They’ve to move in a society. Tell them good and bad touch and be very open up to child about this right from their childhood. Train them to share everything with you.
- We’ve to be very observant and notice any change that comes in our child behaviour . Try to discuss out things with your child about what he/she is going through.
- Do’nt let anyone to exploite your child. Tell your child about exploitation and how one can take advantage of them. Train them to be very transparent with you so you can help them in that situation.whether its in school, college,university level or even at work place. Our child always needs us.
- If they are weak in something like studies, give them confidence that its ok not to be perfect and try to work out things with them so they improve, without letting them feel that you are helping them.
- Many people now a days suffering from personality complex. Please guide your child from their childhood that they are perfect the way they are. Tell them that you are creation of Allah/God and you cannot be more perfect then this. We should be happy about this fact that our creator is Allah/God and we should love ourselves.
- Many students bully other students at school, college and university levels especially if your child is habitual of sharing things with you. They get label of mummy,daddy’s boy/girl. Give confidence to your child that they are doing the right thing and they should inform those people that not only once, thousand times we’ll share things with our parents. Then they’ll not bother them.
- If you are educated then try to teach your child by yourself. Make their strong base in studies. If you are muslim then try to teach them” The Holy Quran” by yourself. Like this whenever they’ll recite Quran you’ll get reward as well. If you see its a life time investment and life time reward.
- Help them in their studies. I’ve seen few parents who without knowing the fact that what your child is going through , started scolding their child within the school infront of teacher, on a complaint from teacher’s side. Please try to find out the truth. I’ve seen teachers who used to have personal grudge with a child because parents point out something about them. Stay very close to your child. (I’ll write article about teacher students relationship in detail later based on facts and how we can improve that as I am also a trainer).
- Spend time with your child daily. Watch any favourite programme of them, have gossips, listen each and everything they want to share about school , friends and teachers.
- Do’nt leave your child alone with a maid or any other person . Keep an eye on maid. If you are working then bring your parents to your place. Its better to leave your child in the presence of your parents with maid.
- Puberty period is the most important time of your child. Please stay very close to your child and explain each and everything to your child ,according to their age ,in advance. This is the stage where they can be guided wrongly by friends and other people around them. Give them confidence that they can discuss anything with you and that people can exploite them because of not having awareness.
- If we’ll be like a friend with them and they are relaxed in our company, can share anything with us then believe me that its blessing for both of us .
To conclude I would say that,
- Want them to respect you then show them respect from childhood.
- Want them to listen to you then listen to them when they are sharing something. Do’nt ignore. They also have heart to feel and mind to think.
- Want them to pray then pray infront of them right from their childhood.
- Want them to appreciate what you do and be thankful to you then be thankful to them ftom their childhood for small,small things they do for you.
They learn from us. Its our way of teaching, bringing up of our child that has big question mark? When we’ve children then we need to put time and effort both with them. Stop possessing your child, start loving them because,
“PARENTING IS ALL ABOUT LOVING YOUR CHILD”.
“Do’nt mess with her”, its true especially when you have five brothers (MaShaAllah) who are there to take care of you when you are in school, college and university. Alhamdulillah, I am blessed to have five brothers and my childhood memories with them are very sweet.
Being the only daughter and sister , I was the princess of my own little kingdom (my home) where anything I need , I got it very easily.I was so dear to my parents and brothers. At school everyone was afraid of my brothers because they were tall and broad. No one can dare to mess with me at that time.
Me and my brothers used to play cricket,football,basketball,badminton,table tennis and all other cultural games because we have big ground in our home . As I was brought up with brothers so thats why I was even talking the way boys used to talk. I never played with dolls. I was good in volleyball and baseball at school ,college level and got cups as team captain. Fabric painting was also one of my hobby.
At night, when me and my brothers used to walk on a terrace, we used to discuss many things. I still have their many secrets but no worries bros your secrets are still safe with me☺. Thank you Maan/mother, Baba/father and bros for making me feel so especial and giving me sweet memories. In this world where people think that daughters are burden, you make me feel like princess. Thanks for everything- the things you guys brought for me because you know I like them, trying to protect me everytime. Maan for making everytime new dress for me because only you know what style I like the most. Baba for loving me unconditionally and giving me alot of confidence.
“Love your daughters because they are blessing of Allah/God and they deserve your best.”
Stop being exploited by others. Do’nt let others take advantage of you. Many of you will find it hard and is not aware of what to do and how to live with it. Make sure one thing, the person who is exploiting you right now and asking you to do so many things against your will, is gonna do the same thing after using you. Why to keep yourself in pain for a so long. Its just fear of unknown that he/she might do some act which will go against you and you’ll suffer alot. But thats what they gonna do after exploiting you so many times.
WHAT TO DO THEN?
Please open up about your any act gone wrong or accidentally happened something to your parents. Those whose parents are not in this world they can share it with a person to whom they can trust the most. Never get exploited by these people. If they are saying that they’ll do this or that then ask them to go ahead; do it. Face your fears to overcome them. Believe me that they’ll do ,what they are exploiting you about, even after taking your advantage because if they are that good why they are exploiting you.
We are human beings not angels. We sure do mistakes or things happened accidentally.When Allah/God seeing and knows everything then why we be afraid of people. You might be afraid that opening up about your incident will have bad impact on your life or you may lose some relations but thats going to happen after getting exploited as well. This all fear is in your mind. Once you open up about it then you’ll feel more light . May be, you have to pay penality for what you have done wrong but it’ll not be as painful as getting exploited whole life for it. Think about it.
Remember, things happened in life . As I said before that we are not angels.Be open up to your parents/loved ones about it so they can show you the right path to follow.
“SAY NO TO EXPLOITERS”
Want to live a happy life then be grateful for what you have in your life.
Be Grateful To Allah/God :
First of all we have to be grateful to Allah/God for all the blessings he has given to us. We are,
- For each new morning
- Have family
- Have loved ones
- Have food to eat
- Have clothes to wear
- Have kids
- Have house etc
Alot of things to say Alhumdulillah /Thanks to God. Whatsoever we have ,we must be grateful for that. The more we will be grateful, the more we will get in our life what we wish for. Especially during dark days of our life, we always need to see what we have rather whats not happening well as per our desire. Believe me that if we’ll have this attitude then we’ll come out of those circumstances very fast. Magic is thanks to Allah/God all the time.
Be Grateful To Parents:
We also need to be grateful to our parents by ,
- Letting them know that we care
- Taking them out and spend time with them.
- Telling them that we love them.
- Saying “Thank you” regularly.
- Giving them a present.
- Sitting and listening to them when they are sharing their past life experiences.
- Calling them regularly, if we are away from them.
- Always making them feel important.
Be Grateful To Your Friends:
Also be grateful to your friends and people around you for always being there when you need them. Gratitude is the key that opens the door of happiness in our life . So,
LOVE TO SMILE GRATEFULLY.
Want inner peace then try to forgive others and thats the only way to heal yourself. Sounds difficult but its not that difficult to forgive others. By not forgiving others we are carrying pain within ourselves for no reason. Why we bother about people who are trying to disturb our inner peace just because they have negative personality and jealous of us.we are not the one who need help , actually they need help as they are suffering from disease called jealousy. We have to ignore such people.
Maximum what negative people can do – backbiting,try to degrade you, do negative propaganda about you, try to pay harm to you or your business by using unethical ways; let them. Thats what they are and their direction . They are there to do negative things whereas you have to stick to your way of positivity. Focus on your goals. They will stay there doing samething whereas you’ll fly high and achieve success.
Come on , go for it. Make yourself light and peaceful by forgiving others. Here I am talking about forgiving people linked to you. That could be your close relatives, friends, colleagues or even maid and other people etc. Forgive them and bring your inner peace back. Only once do that then see the difference.
FORGIVE OTHERS NOT BECAUSE THEY DESERVE FORGIVING BUT BECAUSE YOU DESERVE INNER PEACE.
Keep Smiling ☺
Each one of us is unique. We all are different people with different qualities.We do’nt have to be like others.Be confident about yourself that you are one in the world. We do’nt need anyone’s certificate to tell us about who we are? Your uniqueness makes you different from others.So be unique and be yourself.
First of all, parents need to train their child in such a way from childhood that they never feel complexed or have low confidence level. You know that my father told me all the time that the way you are ,you are the best person. You do’nt have to change yourself for anyone but yes be kind to others. That confidence which he has in me gave me alot of strength to move on in life. So I would request parents to train your child in such a way that they never feel any complex or have low confidence.
But reality is that alot of people (massess) are suffering from complex & low level of confidence. For all those my question is why? The rich people are eating same food(fruits,vegetables,meat) which you are eating ,given to us by Allah (God). They can’nt have gold or diamonds in their meals. They are wearing clothes like you are wearing .Yes ,you can say brand difference- so what? Rich people are also human beings but you know the difference is that they worked really hard to reach that place. Now what they are, its the result of their hardwork and continous effort of improving themselves. So, instead of sitting and seeing them being successful, try to find out that what you want from your life? Do you know your own qualities that what are your interests?Find it out. Some of you will be good artist, marketing personnel, good in IT field etc. What you are good at? Once you find out then work only in that direction . Like this you’ll love your work and one day gonna be a successful person.
We’ve to stop looking towards other persons like what they are doing? Important is what you wanna do. Focus on that more. Sit today and question yourself what you want from life. I am sure most of us do’nt know but once we know that then no one can stop us from becoming a successful person.
Be a clear headed person who knows what he/she wants from his/her life. You and only you can change your life. Its never too late. Start today as tomorrow never comes in life and there are no shortcuts to success.Only thing that makes the difference is hardwork.
Be confident and Be Yourself.